CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Okay, so these are not in order of how things happened. Every time I fly I want to take pictures of the clouds. When I was sitting by the wing I couldn't resist. This is on our flight back from Toronto, actually it is on the flight between Dallas/Fort Worth and Salt Lake City. The sky was clear and blue, which I love and I thought Bailey would really get a kick out of it, but she really didn't. Oh, well! We went to Niagara falls while we were staying in Toronto. The Canadian side is awesome! It was a good day and the one of the last I got to spend with Chet for a while so I really enjoyed it, even though it rained on us. We heard this was a fun excursion (the picture below) to go on but we decided not to when we saw what they actually did. They went up to the bottom of the falls but we would have like to get closer then they really did. Everyone was wearing rain coats though, so I guess they were still closer then we were.

I wish I would have gotten more pictures though, but because I took a bunch at the reception the night before, my battery died. I was really sad! But at least I got this one of Chet.

Three weeks ago he left in his truck and headed to New Orleans. There is a lot of work there. They are rebuilding all the levies that Hurricane Katrina wiped out. There isn't much work here so he felt he really needed to go down there. He came back for the wedding of course, but is back there now. Melissa took this picture for me the morning he left. I started driving truck that morning so I wasn't there when he left. Thank Melissa!






0 comments: