CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

The last of the big events for a while...hopefully!

Melissa and Paul are finally on their way to Oklahoma City. It was tough putting everything they needed for the next three months in their van. They ended up not taking toys for the kids because they just wouldn't fit. Sad for the kid! As you can see we woke up to a nice news blanket of snow and it is what May 7th! It got to 25 degrees last night. At least the sun is shining now! Madi waves goodbye to Grandma!

Bailey wants me to come see her. I hope I can! She says she's ready for the trip with her little dvd player on her lap. I sure love these little girls! Their van was so packed you can't even see Madi on the other side. It's a 20 hour drive so they are staying in a hotel near Denver tonight.
Travis went to prom while we were in Toronto and I missed getting to see them off, so I took a picture off his facebook. :) I was able to help him get what he needed to wear before I left though and they matched perfectly.





2 comments:

delilas said...

How can all this be happening to us already?

Anonymous said...

We will be alright, Mom. I will hit some garage sales and get some toys. :) We are having a fun adventure and making memories. We will be back before you know it. Miss ya!