CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Because this was our last day of decent weather for awhile, I spent most of the day outside. I walked 3 miles with 2 of my friends, and Izzy. Then I mowed the lawn, and planted some more of the garden. I now have the potatoes, beans, squash, cucumbers, pumpkins, beats, carrots, onions, and some tomatoes planted. It's supposed to snow this weekend so I'm not in any hurry to plant the rest of my tomatoes or bell peppers. I still need to plant radishes, lettuce, corn and broccoli. I like to try something new every year and the broccoli is the new thing for this year. It looks like my strawberries are going to be really good this year too. I just got them weeded today as well.

3 comments:

delilas said...

Do you guys not know how to spell SPRING in Idaho? LOL Your garden sounds wonderful. We have most of our stuff planted. Oh we still have some cucumbers to plant but we have been eating lettuce for the last 3 weeks out of the garden and it is so delish. :D

Anonymous said...

SO, are we going to try to CAN any of this stuff this year? :) I'd like to help. By the way, all these fresh veggies are making my mouth water...

Debbie said...

Spring in Idaho, yea right, what is that? lol It seems we have forgotten what it's like to have spring here the last few years. You watch, it's going to all of a sudden be super hot here in the next month. I'm just afraid all my apples are going to freeze before that happens. :)