CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's been a busy June!

I can't believe June is already over! It has flew by for me. I think it's because we have been pretty busy. I usually have time to read a book or two in the summer but that hasn;t happened yet this year. Even with all the rain we've had, but my garden is looking pretty good, probably because that is were I have been spending all my extra time. My calling in young womens has kept me busy as well. This is a picture of Travis on a mountain bike trip we went on as a combined activity earlier this month. It was a new thing to most of the kids but they seemed to have a lot of fun doing it. Last week was girl's camp. We had it pretty easy this year because we went to a cabin at Henry's Lake. Everyone had a blast, most of the time was spent in the water, either on the paddle boat, the floating trampoline or one day they even got to go on the tube behind a boat. The weather even cooperated for the most part, the only bad thing was the mosquitoes. Yea, my repellent didn't work very good either, so yes, I am a bit itchy.

Yesterday we drove for an hour and a half and took the youth to a rally fun place that had a huge water slide and a zip line. They had fun trying to come up with"creative" ways to go down the slide. Lots of fun again and what a great way to end the month. The leaders are all tired though. Here is Travis in some of his moves.

Travis showing off his muscles on the zip line.


The water slide is pretty fast!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like FUN! :) I love that he has his sunglasses on in every picture. He's so cool. ;)

Becci and Josh said...

That looks soo fun! Where is that slide and zip line? Can anyone go to it?

Debbie said...

We were at Raft River and the reservations are about 1 year in advance. It is free though and I told your mom about it for an idea for the reunion next year.:)