CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A busy Summer Day cont.

After we were done with pie filling I watched Melissa and Paul's kids while the had a little afternoon to themselves. I bought a little pool, and I do mean little and the girls cooled off in it. I thought it would be fun to take a few pictures while we were outside having fun. This is Maddie, she found a dandelion she wanted to taste.

And Bailey told me to take a picture of her too. She is quite the little poser!

Here's the tiny pool I was talking about. At least it is easy to blow up and also to put away and store. Kids love everything when they are this age! I love it!


2 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

They are so stinkin cute! I love that top one of maddie, she looks JUST like Bailey in that picture. I would have thought it was Bailey if Maddie had more hair!

Anonymous said...

You got some really cute pictures, Mom. I love it when you take pictures! :)Thanks for watching them, it's been a really long time since Paul and I were able to go out ALONE for a little while! :)