CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Enjoying a Saturday together

We decided to go and have a little fun together after Chet had been gone for a week. We headed up to Rexburg to the air show and saw some pretty fancy stunts, although it is hard to beat the last air show we went to at the Mountain Home Air force base. But it got us out of the house and we got to spend some time together.










Then we took a the scenic route home. We headed to Driggs. We decided to stop at the Teton Dam sight. I had never been there before so it was a new thing to see.

Chet and Travis walking to the view point that looks over the Teton Dam.
We then turned south and got us a square ice cream in Swan Valley. That is one of our favorite treats that we don't get very often. It was still yummy! Then we went and saw Shelly and Ted. Chet had never been there before. It was fun to visit them for a while as well.
I want to wish all the dad's a happy and wonderful Father's Day. I am sure glad to still have my Dad around. I sure feel lucky to have the father I have. I couldn't have asked for a better Dad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad we weren't invited. :( Looks like you guys had lots of fun!