I know this is a little blurry, but is the view we had over the fourth of July weekend. We decided a week ago to go with some of our friends through Yellowstone Park on Harleys. Chet has a friend who has been bugging him to take his bike for a road trip, so we finally took him up on the offer. Now I am afraid we might have to get one for ourselves. WE had a blast even though it was a fast trip. We rode 550 miles in a day and a half. Man, was I saddle sore, I guess I should have worked up to it instead of biting the bullet on the longer trip.
Yellowstone was gorgeous this year with all the rain we've had. Flowers everywhere. We didn't stop very often though because we had a long trip planned for the first day. That is the first time I have been on this trip. I've been to Old Faithful several times bu that is about it. So it was fun to see some new things such as Yellowstone Lake and some water falls. (I can't remember the name of them)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Our Harley Ride!
Posted by Debbie at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How fun!!! I bet my dad is going to be JEALOUS!
You make a cute Biker Babe! What a girl to be up for something like that, Chet better consider himself lucky.
Love the look, Mom. :) That makes me laugh, it FITS you! Haha
Looks like a lot of fun
Post a Comment