CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Surprise!

Last Friday around 8:00 pm we heard the door open and close. Wondering who was here we went out to see and low and behold it was our long lost son ;). He just showed up, we were really happy to see him. We had our weekend planned out and invited him along, but he had plans of his own, so we just enjoyed him while we could. School is keeping him pretty busy though. He is carrying 17 credits right now. I think he has a lot fun too, like he is headed to Vegas as I write, for the weekend with some friends.

Some great news!!! Kamille found a job!!!! She is going to be working at DADS. They said they would start her out with 24 hours a week, which is great considering the small amount of hours her other jobs having giving her.She now has 4 jobs, driving cars for the auction, Victoria Secrets, Mary Kay, and DADS. Hopefully she will now survive. Oh, if anyone needs Mary Kay product, let her know!
When everyone was over for Sunday dinner Chet was having fun with Madie and a balloon. He did this with Bailey when she was about this age too. Madie didn't know what to think of it but Bailey love it! I think Madie had just woke up, she looks a little tired.

2 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

yeah we saw jake when he was here! IT was a lot of fun. And I'm glad pink found a job, now maybe she'll do lunch with me :) Hopefully they don't put her in the deli like nikki and I did, that was no fun at all, but other than that, I really liked working there!

Nikki and Devin said...

Cute little Maddie! Hey could you tell pink I need Oil free eye make-up remover. I've been looking for a mary kay lady in twin but I might as well buy it from her. I won't be a huge customer but I would like that.