Just a little update on what is going on at the Robertsons.
Melissa is busy with her little family and tells her adventures on her blog.
Jake is still going to school in Utah. He is taking school pretty serious. He wants to do his best, and I am so glad. I knew he could do it. He still volunteers at the MTC when he can, they like to use his language skills with the new Mongolian missionaries. He really enjoys that too, because he knows alot of them.
Kamille is living in Shelley and looking for a new job. She still has 2 jobs but with the economy the way it is (cars and retail at the mall) they don't give her enough hours to survive...sooo if anyone knows of a job opening, let us know. She stills wants to go to school in July, but if she doesn't get a job she may not.
Travis is playing on our church basketball team again this year. They will not be going to regionals this year though. All but one of our "big" guys has moved on so we have a ton of little deacons that play. They are good but can't compete to well with all the other taller teams. Our only big guy is good too but can't do it all. Travis is looking forward to playing on the high school baseball team here in the next month.
Chet has been working as a mechanic in a shop in I.F. for the last couple of months. It isn't his favorite but it pays the bills. He is always using his hands and they are really starting to give him some trouble. He is losing a lot of sleep because they ache all the time. He finally went to the doctor yesterday and was told he has carpel tunneling, which is what we suspected. He will probably be having surgery in the next couple of weeks. Its a simple procedure but will limit what he can do for about 90 days. We decided he better get it done before his busy season starts.
Me, I am just busy being a mom and grandma. I am still in young womens too and that keeps me busy as well. I really enjoy my group of girls. There aren't too many but they are super nice girls and I love em.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Posted by Debbie at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's too bad about chet's hands. Hopefully everything goes ok and he can use them soon like he normally does! Love you guys!
Deb, Tell Kamille that she should apply at Center Partners. They are a call center similar to what Paul is doing. If she's going to go to school here in Idaho Falls, they should be able to work her around her school schedule. Nikki knows more about it if she wants to call her.
Tell Chet to try taking B6 vitamins. I have had some problems with my wrists and when I start taking the vitamins, the pain goes away after a few days. It may not solve the problem but it should ease the pain! Thanks for the update. It's always fun to see what everyone's up to!
Oh yeah Center Partners was great. It's a laid back job that would work with her schedule. It was pretty fun, and there would be a lot more people her age compared to dad's. Dad's was fun too though
Oh tell chet sorry. That bites!
Post a Comment