CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Melissa wanted me to take some pictures of Madie the other day and when Bailey saw what I was up to decided she wanted her picture taken too. Well, she only let me get two shots in and this one is the best. She is such a sweety! Too bad she didn't let me take a couple more.

This is Madie as she was slipping off the pillow. She is such a good baby! Smiles so easily except when I take pictures. I think she is just so interested in the camera that she won't smile, she just wants to taste it.

3 comments:

delilas said...

How nice to have those Grandbabies close. I hope I will have that opportuinity to live close to some of my kids.

Becci and Josh said...

CUTE!! I really should have you take some of BraeLynn! You do such a great job!

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful babies!