I got a couple of pictures in before it got to dark, but not of my kids.They hate to get their pictures taken. Especially Travis. I caught him on the lift though..with a girl on one side. She is pretty cute too. The other is his friend Justin. They had a pretty good time even though it was pretty cold, at least the snow wasn't too bad this year.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Our annual ward ski trip
Posted by Debbie at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute! I was actually thinking about your wards annual trip and I was going to ask you about it, but never did. oops, oh well! haha looks fun! Josh wants to try skiing this year so I think we may go next week
what happen to that other kid?!?
Hey he's cute! Good job kamille!
Post a Comment