Melissa tagged me....so here it goes...
'8' Favorite TV Shows...
1. Ghost Whisperer
2. Dancing With The Stars
3. American Idol
4.........okay I don't watch much TV
I can't think of any others that I like all that well
'8' Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Got Travis off to school
2. Worked out
3. Did some laundry,ran the dishwasher
4. Went to the temple with my husband.
5. Went to the bread store
6. Called Jake
7. Visited my parents for a minute
8. Watched Ghost Whisper with my hubby
'8' Things I'm Looking forward to....
1. Spring!
2. Baseball, Travis made the team
3. Hauling seed potatoes... I know that is weird for some... but I love to go to Ashton
4. Girls camp
5. Our family reunions
6. Camping
7. Planting a garden and reaping the rewards
8. Watching my grand kids grow
'8' Favorite Restaurants...
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Olive Garden
3. Red Lobster
4. Garcia
5. El Mirador
6. Chili's
7. Artic Circle
8. Fiesta Ole'
'8' Things on My Wish List...
1. New laminent floors
2. A new kitchen
3. A garage
4. A trip to somewhere fun with my family
5. A new Mitsubishi Outlander
6. Healthy life style
7. Healthy kids and grand kids
8. A forever family
Okay, that's it and I tag anyone who wants to do it.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
8 Tag
Posted by Debbie at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment