My parents celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary on Jan. 18th. We all went out to Red Lobster for dinner. That is one of their favorite places to eat. There were 18 of us there, yes a big crowd, so it took us a while to get seated. It was a really nice evening, then some of us went to Lava and sat in the hot tubs. It was a fun night and great to see everyone.
Kari, Brandon and Isaac joined in the fun as well. Isaac and Brandon traded hats for a while. What do you think?
Becci and Josh drove all the way from Rexburg to join us. Braelynn seemed to love Red Lobster too, well at least the rolls, but not the caesar salad!
4 comments:
That was fun! Thanks for posting the pictures!!!
Congrads to your parents. I love that picture of your Parents. I love them, they have a special place in my heart. It is fun to see pictures of your sisters cute kids. I still have a hard time believing that we are have kids this old.
i really like that pic of grandma and grandpa...it is really good. I can only guess that is the awesome photography of debbie. =) you doing any side jobs with that yet? anyways...we are bummed we missed out on all the fun but we love you tons and all the same. have a wonderful day.
Great Pics! Looks like it was fun.
Post a Comment