CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whew! It's hot out there

Okay, I want to know which is better, Peterbilt, Freightliner, or Kenworth? Here I am in a freightliner with a Peterbilt seat. I really like the seat, but I really don't care what kind of truck I drive in grain harvest as long as the air conditioner works. I am trying a new truck this potato harvest. It has a lot more power so I think I will like it better. It is a 2000 W900 kenworth. It is the biggest truck I've seen so far this harvest. What I mean by biggest is that it is really tall. So it is harder to get into, but then I get a better workout, right?
Here's Bailey and I right after grain harvest. I was making dilly beans , but took a break to blow some bubbles with her. That is her favorite thing to do at grandma's right now. She loves it when I blow the bubbles and she gets to chase them.
So the week I had between grain and potatoes I canned dilly beans, strawberry jam, tomatos, and apple pie filling. So my house isn't looking to good right now. I need a house cleaner too. ( like Delilas) I just keep on thinking how much we will enjoy these during the coming winter.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, I never saw these! She found some bubbles in the play room at Grandma Baron's too, and she just HAD to go outside and play with them. What is she going to do when there is snow outside and she can't play with her bubbles?