CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Travis starts high school in two days! I can't believe it. He is growing up so fast! He turned 15 yesterday. We had a little combined b-day party with Bailey. The grandmas and grandpa came over and we had cake. Travis loves poke cake so that is what we had, with cool whip. He had three or four pieces, including the last piece this morning. He is playing on the freshman football team this year. Well, last Friday he got his nose broke at practice, but that didn't slow him down any. He got right back up and went for another play. By then it started to hurt and it was bleeding everywhere so he had to sit out for a while. He sure had a headache the next day.

I am still in grain harvest so I had better get. I had this morning off but now I have to go at it again.

0 comments: