Kamille headed out this week. She moved to Riverdale on Monday. She is still looking for a job though. But we thought it would be easier to find one if she lived there. It was costing her a lot in gas to go down every few weeks to submit applications. She had a couple of interviews today though so I think she will be getting a job soon. Maybe not her "dream" job, but who gets that lucky when they are just starting out.
Travis wouldn't cooperate for this picture. He was hanging out in my room watching tv. He went to Salmon today for a football game. I just called to see how it went and they won 44 to 0. They have won all three games they have played this year. No one has scored against them yet either. They are a pretty tough team even thought they aren't very big. You know that is true when Travis plays on the line at his size. Not may get by him, he is pretty tough. It will probably be pretty late when he gets home and I haven't seen him since last night, so I will probably wait to see him tonight even though I have to leave at 6:30 tomorrow. We have been starting early because it has been getting too hot during the afternoons and then we have to quit. I have been wearing shorts to work, I don't ever recall doing that in potato harvest before. It is supposed to start cooling off this next week though.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
And she's off!
Posted by Debbie at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope pink enjoys school!!! She will, I think it'll be good for her.
Post a Comment