We took the Saturday before Potatoes and went to Lagoon. Travis took his friend, so that left Chet and I to do what we wanted. We arode all the scary rides and got to see all the sights. Lagoon has a lot of things to look at that I haven't got to see before because the last time I went I had to take the kids on the kiddie rides and keep them happy.
It was a great day! We even found some of my mothers ancester there. Well, their house anyways.
" Chet, I hate this ride!!!" But he made me ride it anyways. I told him I'd ride it once and that is all I did. Never again. I rode a lot of other rides but this one really gets to me. Travis was never around to get a picture. Yea, he's getting to be like his dad and hates his picture taken.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Time to have a little fun!
Posted by Debbie at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm assuming that it is a free fall ride. I hate that kind of ride too. The first time I rode it I felt like I died. I know my heart stopped.
Post a Comment