CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

We got a new baby!

This is Bailey with her new sister. Madison was born on September 24th. She weighed only 6 and a half pounds. She is way smaller then Bailey was, although she looks a lot like Bailey when she was born.
I didn't have babies that small. She seems so little compared to what I am used to.
Mom, Dad and baby are all doing well, just a little tired. She was born Cesarean so the healing is going to be a little longer.
Bailey came and hung out at our house during all the excitement. We had lots of fun doing her favorite two things. Jumping on the tramp and blowing bubbles. She had a little static going on. :)Chet drove my truck so I could stay home with her. It was a fun break from harvest.

5 comments:

delilas said...

What a cute baby. It looks like you have so much fun being a g-ma. Madison is the name and she is a cute Madison. Have a great time.

Nikki and Devin said...

Maddie is so pretty. Congratulations grandma :)

Ashton said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How cute is she! :)

Anonymous said...

Mom, your blog says that she weighed six and a half ounces... I hope not! :) Thanks for being such a trooper and a great grandma! We love you so much!

Becci and Josh said...

it says that madison was born may 24th, I think we all know you mean september! :) Congrats!!!