CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Bread Making Day



I have made it a goal to learn how to make bread. I have always relied on the bread maker to do all the work for me, but that only makes 1 loaf at a time. So, from now until spring, every Thursday is bread making day. Last Thursday I made cinnamon rolls along with the bread and Melissa and Bailey came over. As you can see Bailey helped me make the frosting. She dusted the counter and herself with a light coating of powdered sugar. And she perfected the art of "dunking" when she dicoverered how good the frosting was. As for the bread making, I have a pretty good white bread recipe, but I am still looking for a wheat bread recipe. And my cinnamon rolls have already improved with just two tries. See practice makes perfect. I have until the middle of April to get it down and then baseball starts a well as my "seasonal" truck driving job. I will be hauling seed potatoes again, and that's another story for later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you mean, you've always ALWAYS made great cinnamon rolls! :D I don't think you NEED practice, but we sure don't mind if you do! Love ya!