I now have an updated picture of Melissa and Paul with Bailey. They came over on Sunday and I took some pictures of them. Kamille also got a few with her new camera and this is one that she took. She got them on the computer before I did so I just used hers. We had a good day. One of Jake's friends came over for a visit too. We hadn't seen him since he came home from his mission in the Washington South Mission. It was good to talk to him. A lot of Jake's friends are home now. It will be good to get him home as well. I know his friends are anxious to have him home.
Monday, January 21, 2008
An updated picture
Posted by Debbie at 9:48 PM
Labels: Life is good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I still don't like this picture! :/ Oh well... better than that other one! You should post some pictures of your cruise last year... or maybe some pictures of Dad's trucks or something. :D Love ya!
Post a Comment