Hi, we are the Robertsons. This is our most recent family photo although it is over two years old. We love camping and this is one of our favorites places to go. My husband, Chet and I really enjoy one another and love doing things with our children. Melissa is our oldest. She is in the back with her fiance, Paul. They were married a couple of months after this picture. Then there is Jake, he is currently serving a two year mission in Mongolia for our church. We miss him so much but know he is doing great things right now and will be home s
oon. Kamille is the third child and is always changing her looks. So beware if you don't recognize her in future pictures. Travis is the caboose and has learned to entertain himself with all of his siblings being gone all the time. Although he has lots of fun playing with his niece.
oon. Kamille is the third child and is always changing her looks. So beware if you don't recognize her in future pictures. Travis is the caboose and has learned to entertain himself with all of his siblings being gone all the time. Although he has lots of fun playing with his niece.This is Bailey, our grand daughter. She is so fun to have around. We all love her dearly. She is a little smarty.
I, Debbie, am really branching out to do something like this, so forgive me for my mistakes. I am a fast learner, so if I keep it up it will get better.
2 comments:
Good Job and great picture. Look forward to reading more. Thanks for spending time with me when I was in ID, (BFF! lol). Heidi was having a really hard time when I left Thursday night. I did see her in SLC but she promised me that she would be happy and not cry. I'm home now so all is well. :D
Very patriotic! :D Love it! Now you just need to keep adding to it... keep 'em comin! Love you!
Post a Comment