CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

28 days!!




Okay, I am having troubles getting the pictures to do what I want them to. I guess it all comes with practice. These are some the most recent pictures of our kids.
The picture of Melissa and her family is over a year old. You can see how much Bailey has grown since then. Melissa and Paul look pretty much the same though.
Jake is in his traditional Mongolian dress, a del. I don't think the hat is part of the costume though. He just has to add his own touch to it.
Then there is Kamille, this is one of her senoir pictures. She really does look different though so I added a recent picture she took of herself. She sure can change her looks can't she.

Travis is now in the eight grade and starting to change in his looks as well. Everyone used to think he looked like Jake, but he is definately getting his own look anymore. Although his voice sounds a lot like Jake's!

We are counting down the days until Jake gets home. His room is pretty dusty so I have plenty to do to keep me busy.

Chet is keeping himself very busy in the shop. He has all of his trucks pretty much ready to go and is now working on the other equipment like the chipper, roller and water distributer. Lots of work still.

I keep thinking that just a year ago Chet and I were getting ready to go to someplace warm and sunny. It sure made the winter go a lot faster. What fun memories we have of that trip. Swimming in the ocean and tasting how salty it is. I hadn't realized it was so salty, and such a beautiful blue too.



0 comments: