Wow, we got dumped on yesterday. It snowed most of the day! They even canceled church, it takes a lot to do that. We had a "snow" day today too. So the kids have actually been out of school for four days in a row, because last Friday they were out too because of the wind blowing some mighty fine drifts. It is a beautiful day today though. The sky is super blue and there is no wind. Makes me want to hit the slopes, if we could only get there. The plows haven't been by yet. We have a nice neighbor that plowed our driveway out though. It is now 11 days until Jake comes home. He will be excited to see all the snow. I am sure he will be hitting the slopes when he gets home. He's going to have to dust off his snowboard though.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You didn't dust it off FOR him? ;) Maybe I should take some pictures of the snow out here, I think we might have MORE than you do! 11 DAYS!!! :D WOO HOO!
Our Babies are almost home. I waited all his life for him to have this experience and it is almost over. sniff. I have a hard time letting good things end. Look forward to hearing about Jake's return. They will be RMs. But you are a G-ma so there you go. I guess I better just face the fact that aging is fun and rewarding.
Don't ya love snow days? :D
Post a Comment