CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

For Christmas this year I went through all the pictures I could get my hands on and made a photo book for my parents for Christmas. I tried to pick pictures that were great memories of our family as we grew up. This picture here is the only picture I could find of my mom and dad's wedding day. It is not a very good picture but it works. My mom and dad will be celebrating their 49th wedding anniversary on January 18 of this year! They have made some great memories together, and are still going strong. It is a lot more of a challenge for them to do things now with their health issues. My dad is slowly losing abilities as the Alzheimer's progresses. Some days he does really well and some days he gets very flustered! Mom's patients are being tried as well. My parents eloped so that is probably why there aren't many pictures. I'm surprised they had flowers and a cake. They were married at the Green T in Pocatello.
This year I am going to be adding some of the pictures I found and writing some of the memories I have of those event and experiences. I need to before I forget anymore!
Happy Anniversary mom and dad!!!

1 comments:

*Melissa* said...

The Green T? SERIOUSLY?! LOL Funny stuff... I learn something every day!