CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

An update on school

Well I am almost a fourth of the way done with my second semester and I have to say this one is much harder than my last semester. I have 2 math classes going on this semester and I really wish I would have take one of them the first semester instead. Math requires a lot of homework, and with two classes I have homework every night. This week I worked on math until after nine o'clock or later every night and my poor husband cooked dinner all but one night and the night I cooked it was just scrambled egg sandwiches, sad I know!! We will survive and I am so thankful to have a husband who is so supportive of me going to school. He is so good at encouraging me and helping when he can. I love him so much! And poor Travis has to get himself up and ready for school all by himself, because I am on the bus by the time he has to get up. I am so proud of him, he hasn't even been tardy once since school started this year. I am lucky to have such a good kid!!

0 comments: