I have not had the time to send Christmas cards this year, so I decided to wish everyone a Merry Christmas here on my blog. We have had a lot happening this year and I will briefly touch on some of it to give you an idea.
This is Melissa and her family, Paul, Bailey(4) and Madison(2). They had the adventure of living through floods and tornados this summer while they live in Oklahoma City for three months, working. They are now in Pocatello while Paul is attending ISU.
Jake and Nicole were married on April 24 in the Salt lake Temple this year. It was a beautiful day! They currently have a calling in the Toronto Temple that keeps them busy.
Kamille is living her dream and living in St, George, Utah. She got to start beauty school there, but took a break to work in harvest. She is planning to return to school in April. Kamille is working at Red Robin(YUM!).
Travis got to play legion baseball this past summer, then football this fall. His football team even got to play on the "smurf turf" at Boise state in the state championship. Sad to say they lost, but still made great memories. He is working at Riverside boot and Saddle and for his uncle on weekends.
We had some adventures ourselves. We took a long weekend this past spring with Shelly and Ted, down to St. George. We golfed, went to Zion's park, and saw lots of sights. We also went to Toronto for Jake and Nicole's reception. We got to see Niagara falls while we were there.Then Chet spent three months working in Louisiana in his dump truck, working on the levys. When the job ended he came home and we took a road trip to Miami for a friend of his. It was a very fast trip, but we did get to stop and see Melissa and Paul in OKC for a few hours. Then in August Chet went and worked in Texas for 5 weeks. He hated it there. It was super hot, even the water came out of the ground too hot to take a shower in. It is good to have him home! We missed him a lot this past summer. I started school in August at ISU. So far I am really loving it. It makes me "stretch" my brain, and I needed that. Chet is now serving in the Elder's quorum presidency and I am loving being in the nursery. We just hope this finds you all well and that you all have had a great year. I know there are challenges we all face, but they are there to make us stronger, better people. It is our wish and prayer that you all can have a very Merry Christmas this year and a great new year!
Love the Robertsons
1 comments:
Love it! :)
Post a Comment