I vaguely remember having this picture taken, although I don't remember how old I was, maybe 3 because Shelly is 14 months younger than I am and she is probably around 2 years old. I think Shelly looks like a dark version of Nikki's girls. What a handsome couple my parents were!!! The smile on my Dad's face reminds me of Zac, Cheryl's son.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Posted by Debbie at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are a good looking couple. I love and appreciate your parents. They are such great parents even to your friends. They were so patience with us while we were teenagers running in and out of the house late at night, fond memories of your home.
I love that picture, Mom.
I love it too! I think mom looks like Kenz when she was a baby!
Post a Comment