I have found that it is harder than it looks to take sports pictures. Especially at night!!! I got a few of Travis carrying the ball, but they are pretty blurry! This is in the American Falls game, and he got to play both sides most of the game, because they had so many injuries. The newspaper called him "the workhorse" of the game! He did good, but felt like he had been ran over the next day.

This is another pic while he is standing still, even then it is a little blurry.

I love this picture with some of his team mates as someone was getting ready to sing the national anthem.
This team has fought hard this year. They have suffered a lot of injuries, especially head injuries, I am so proud of them and they way they didn't give up . They are playing in the state championship tomorrow, and win or lose they are champions to me!!! Go get 'em guys!!!!


This is another pic while he is standing still, even then it is a little blurry.

I love this picture with some of his team mates as someone was getting ready to sing the national anthem.
This team has fought hard this year. They have suffered a lot of injuries, especially head injuries, I am so proud of them and they way they didn't give up . They are playing in the state championship tomorrow, and win or lose they are champions to me!!! Go get 'em guys!!!!
3 comments:
He looks little compared to the other guys. I hope he does well at the championships. I have a hard time rooting for SR, sorry, still just a bit of a proud Bronco in me. lol Go Travis! (I can do that)
Thanks, I know what you mean,it took me a while myself, and my kids are true SR kids. If it's any consolation, Blackfoot is playing in the championship too, and Rick's daughter is a cheerleader for Blackfoot so I'm going to cheer for her in the game before ours. And yes Travis is very little compared to the others, but he is tough. I worry about him getting hurt though, I guess that's the mom in me. I can't believe they put him on the line sometimes. He usually is running the ball though.
Go, Trav! :) I'm proud of you, bud! Good luck with the game, I'll be rooting for you!
Post a Comment