Well, I survive the first half of the semester at school. I have to admit that the second half has been more of a challenge. When I complain Chet just says good, at least your getting your moneys worth and learning something..... I guess he is right. I had my mid term in Anthropology today. I was hard, I don't know what I got on the test, but I do know I didn't fail at least. :-/. I studied hard for it too. The CADD program is easier, but is getting harder all the time. At least it is a challenge and I am learning a new skill, hope I can stay on top of it. I have good fellow class mates and we all help each other, which is a good thing when the teacher is spread thin.
My Dad went to the doctor again, a follow up after radiation. They found a new bump coming that they want to keep an eye on. It is discouraging, but I know the Lord knows best and will take care of things in the best way.
Jake and Nicole got a new calling. They are temple workers in the Toronto Temple. They are very excited about this new adventure! I am excited for them!
Kamille is back in St. George and started anew job today! She is way excited, I can't wait to talk to her and hear about her day!
Travis is playing in the playoffs this Saturday against Salmon. He is excited to be playing on the varsity football team, and has been called a "work horse" in the paper. He has ran quite a few yards, but made only one touch down, I think:o.
Melissa and Paul are still living in Poky and going to school. I go and have lunch at their place about once a week. It is fun to see them and the girls and get away from the classroom once in a while. There is a bus that I can catch that takes right to their apartment complex, nice huh!
Chet is currently working for his brother. It involves a lot of welding, which he is very good at, but doesn't particularly love. At least it is a job though and we are very thankful for that!.
That is the latest at the Robertsons for now. ;)
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Posted by Debbie at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the new picture of you and Chet. Life keeps going!!! I am still admiring you for going back to school. You go Girl!!!
Post a Comment