CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Garden

With all the cool temperatures we've had in the past month, I can't believe my garden is starting to come up. The beans, potatoes, beets, onions, and even a few carrots are starting to poke through. Now I hope it doesn't freeze. A few of my tomatoes and even a couple of my beans look like they got nipped a little. Well, two tomatoes are dead. Ouch! I guess I had better get them replaced right away if I want them to have enough growing time. I'm going to have to Miracle Grow (a fertilizer) on a regular basis this year I'm afraid, if I want a productive garden. The weather man said that May was the coldest on record this year, so that ought to tell you something about why my garden is a little slow. Hope the trend changes soon!

2 comments:

delilas said...

Darn Globe Warming!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could send some of this WARMTH your way! We have PLENTY!!! :) Grow tomoatoes, Grow!! You're my favorite, I need you to grow!!!