CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We have been on a roller coaster the past week as we wait and wonder about my Dad who was diagnosed with B-cell Lymphoma this past week. The test results that we got yesterday are a little more promising and the doctor was pretty positive. He is sending my Dad to a specialist in Rexburg so hopefully things run smoothly from there. We are a little concerned ( but maybe for no reason) about how the drugs will affect his Alzheimer's and diabetes as well. I have even wondered if this is Heavenly Father's way of taking him before he has to suffer with Alzheimer's to the end. So which is worse? Who knows.

2 comments:

delilas said...

So sorry to hear of one more thing that your parents have to deal with health wise. John's parents are in the same boat. Don't want to see them go but don't like seeing them suffer. My God Bless your family!

Becci and Josh said...

I don't want to see Grandpa suffer, but I'm not ready to let him go!!! I don't think I will ever be ready. I really don't want to see him go through what Jenn went through either though. Jenn had young kids she had to do everything she could to beat it and that involved a lot of suffering, but Grandpa, maybe it would be best to have better quality of life over quantity. I don't like to think about it though :(