I am really excited because we have a general authority coming to do a special stake conference this week. We have only known about it for about 3 weeks and everyone one is preparing to be ready. Our stake pres challenged all of to repent and read our scripture so that we may be prepared to partake of the spirit there that day. Our schedule stake conference isn't until May, so this is a special treat. We are having Elder Richard G. Scott! What a memorable day it will be. Can't wait!
I've been tagged! and I guess I needed a little encouragement anyways, Thanks D!
Your Cell Phone? can' t live without it, especially since we got rid of the land line.
Your Hair? driving me crazy, to many grays..ugh!
Your Mother? My bestest neighbor.
Your Father? doing okay for having Alzheimer's
Your Favorite Food? I love Mexican Food
Your Dream Last Night? I can't remember, I even told my husband about it, weird
Your Favorite Drink? I have to remind myself to drink something...not much of a drinker:)
Your Dream/Goal? to live a long and happy life with my family around me
What Room Are You In? office/playroom
Your Hobby?Reading and photography
Your Fear? cancer/Alzheimer's
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years?a college graduate;)
Where Were You Last Night? at home with my family
Something That You Aren't? a neat freak
Muffins? blueberry
Wish List Item? A garage
Where Did You Grow UP? Idaho
Last Thing You Did? Make cookies for young women's tonight
What Are You Wearing? work out clothes
Your TV? 32" dreaming of 55" flat screen on the wall
Your Pets? Dog, cat, and a really old gold fish (almost 5 years old!)
Friends? yes
Your Life? a little slow, can't wait 'til summer
Your Mood? bored, looking forward to a new challenge
Missing Someone? Jake and Nicole
Vehicle? Ford Taurus
Something You Aren't Wearing? makeup
Your Favorite Store? Walmart
Your Favorite Color? blue
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? today
Last Time You Cried? today, reading a good book
Your Best Friend?My hubby!
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Church
Facebook? yes ..my kids made me do it
Favorite Place To Eat? Cafe' Rio for now
I tag...
Becci W.
Rachel A.
Nikki S.
Melissa H.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Posted by Debbie at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment