First the bad news, my husband accidentally ran over our dog. She liked to chase us as we leave and I have tried to get her to stop, but she was very bullheaded and would not mind. She just ran right in front of him and he didn't even see her. I was sad for him. Now the good news... I passed my compass test! I had to take the math part three times... but I finally did it. Well, last night I realized I could have gotten by with the score I got on the second try, but the third time I did way better, so maybe it was good to take it the third time anyway. I have decided to look at some different options. The field I was going to take seems to have a lot of people already working in our area. So, I'm going on a little tour within the next week and checking out some other options. I am way excited for the new challenge, hopefully I won't get bored of the field I choose. Truck driving was a great challenge until I felt like I had mastered it and now I am bored of it. So I guess we will see.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You can do it!!! I am so proud of you and keep taking all those steps and soon you will be adorned in a cap and gown.
That's so exciting about school, can't wiat for you! Sad about Alice, is she ok or is she gone? I know everytime we left grandmas it would always scare me cause her bark was so high that I always thought we hit her
Becci, yea my dog is gone, only her name was Pepper. Alice has been gone four 4 years now. How time flies:)
I thought her name was alice, too! Sorry Deb! Congrats about the test...must feel good!
I knew it was pepper. But that makes me sad. She's in a good place though...i believe in dog heaven. =) I have had lots of pets that have gone there. But hey, congrats...that is way exciting and i know it will be a great and fun experience for you. so continue with the good luck. miss you guys.
Post a Comment