CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So I finally did it! I have been thinking for a loooong time of going back to school and I finally decided to apply. Now I just have to wait and see if I get accepted. I've applied for a technical school, well ISU Tech. I am thinking about going for a dental lab tech, but only six are accepted each year. It is a 5 semester program so I would be done right before Travis left on his mission. I think that would be perfect! So,hopefully I get accepted! If not I will have to figure something else out. Now I need to do some studying for the compass test:'/. Math, I can tell already is going to be the hardest for me. It's been too long since I've done anything with algebra on geometry. I definitely have so learning to do.

4 comments:

delilas said...

OH that is so WoNDERFUL. I hope you get accepted, I will say a little pray for you. I am sure that math stuff will come back to you, you were a math whiz if I remember right. I have been thinking of going back but the English part scares me to death. You go girl

Anonymous said...

that awesome. congratulations. =) well you know. we will keep you in our prayers. i hope it works out for you. love and miss you tons.

Becci and Josh said...

That's awesome Deb! I hope you are taking actual classes at the campus instead of online cause Im finishing my bachelors online and it's hard with LOTS of busy work since you don't actually go to class. oh well it'll be worth it when it's over

Nikki and Devin said...

Congrats! That's so great! I really hope mom goes back! She has been wanting to so bad but she's just so dang busy! I bet you will do great! Love you!