Here are some pictures we got over the past week of Jake and Nicole. They are using some different shots ,but I like these ones too. It was a fun week to have them here because Chet even had the week off. We were able to get quite a bit accomplished, Nicole even found a dress while she was here.
It was freezing when we took these shots outside, but they don't look to cold!


Jake is quite the character, we have quite a few funny shots of him.

It was freezing when we took these shots outside, but they don't look to cold!

Jake is quite the character, we have quite a few funny shots of him.

Love you guys!
4 comments:
They are really cute. Did you take their photos? When are they getting married again and where?
Yes I took them. The kids gave me photoshop for Christmas so now I need to figure out how to use it. They put the program to work on the ones they want to use and those pics are in that file and I don't know how to take them out yet :) They are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on April 24th.
My very fave of those ones is the very last one. TOO CUTE. :) I never saw the ones they chose to use, I guess I'll have to take a look when I'm over there. And I still think you should start a business. :)
I agree with Miss! You're great Deb! They are so cute! I still haven't met her, and can't wait until I get too!
Post a Comment