
Okay, I've decided that I am only going to build one of these houses for each of my kids families because it was a lot of work. I had so many ideas to add to it that I just didn't have time to do it. I might be adding to this one over the next little while, on the inside.

I am going to make some different fruit to add to the tree so the they can have different fruit trees,

This was my own idea as the girls love dogs, I made them each a dog that comes off.

The flowers can be "picked"

And the inside has a fireplace with stockings for Christmas. I've put extra Velcro strips so that I can add some more things later. I hope they love it! That will make it all worth it. Merry Christmas to you all! We love you and think of you often.
2 comments:
WhooHOOT you did an awesome job! Your grandbabies will love it I am sure. Merry Christmas
They FOR SURE love it, Mom. I can't get them to come out! :) They have the greatest/crafitest grandma ever. And I love the title of your post...heehee
Post a Comment