CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ouch!

Travis decided to get rid of his farmers tan on Saturday and ended up being pretty burned. When I took this picture he was past the painful point.

Chet and I came home from town today and saw these big birds. These were really fun to watch. I guess you could call us "bird watchers" because we really do enjoy seeing all the different birds that live around here.


On a closer look you can see they are vultures. They are a really pretty bird to watch, and look at the wing span, well, maybe you can't tell from the picture but they looked big in real life. I think they may be cleaning up after Travis' hunting escapade last Monday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so crazy, I would never have guessed that we have THOSE around here. They are really UGLY! :) Paul thinks they will be giving his grandma's owls a run for their... uh... dinner? ;)

Becci and Josh said...

OWE!! Poor Trav! but shouldn't he have known better cause doesn't he burn easy???