CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back in the groove of things

I get to be grandma again and do the fun things we used to. We got ready for the day and a had a few minutes before we went to "story time" at the library so I snapped a few pictures. I couldn't get Maddie to smile though, even though she is truly a happy baby.

She was just so fascinated by the flash that she just wanted to get her hands on the camera. Bailey loves to go to the library and it's going to be hard to explain that story time is over for a few weeks. I guess we will still go and get new books though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That other comment was from me. :/ Whoops... anyways, you better email those pictures to me! :) I'm glad you take pictures of them.