Jake is officially engaged! We are so excited for him. He is going to marry a girl from Toronto Canada. Her name is Nicole Grandon. They make a great couple and have a lot of fun together. They are both spiritual giants to me so it should be an awesome union. They are looking to get married in April after school lets out for the summer.
We got to meet her in August when she came and stayed with us for a week and she fits right in with our family. Congratulations you two!
Just a note, I have been in the potato harvest for 5 weeks. We started our 6th week today, yuk!!!

3 comments:
I am way happy for them! They do make a great couple!
Congrats. It is amazing to see the family grow.
YAY! That's so exciting! Do they know where they will be getting married? I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment