CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Windows

One of the things we did with the"harvest" money is buy new windows. I am way excited to have them this winter. We had a few windows that were falling apart so there is no way they won't help the power bill to be a little lower. Chet, Jake, Paul and Travis all helped to install them. With Paul having to go to work and Travis having to go to school, that left Chet and Jake to do most of the work. It took about a week to get them all the way done. Here is a picture of them almost done. Chet still had to put the trim around the edge, but aren't they nice? I didn't even have to clean the fly specks off this fall ;) Then when Chet was caulking the inside of the windows, Travis and Jake got a little bored and decided to see who could out do each other in being a dork.



Chet used these gloves to keep his hands clean. The boys decided to use them to see if they could invent a new way to blow them up. Travis got his pretty big before it popped.



Later I went down stairs a caught the boys just hanging out.Travis finished of the chocolate ice cream off and Jake is checking out his new Mac computer he bought to take to school.


Jake headed out for Utah this Tuesday. He is going to be volunteering at the MTC on occasion. He is also going to be looking for a job this week. Hopefully he gets one that will keep his busy at least until school starts in January.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, we got a good laugh out of this! :) I'm pretty sure my brothers ARE dorks... good thing we love them no matter what! :)

Becci and Josh said...

They look beautiful, and about your boys...hmm.. haha their dorks!!! That's something I think me and josh would have gotten involved in too! :)

Anonymous said...

Bailey thinks the boys are 'silly'. I asked her what they were doing and she said, "Hats." And she thinks Travis is ok and Jake is "workin". :)

delilas said...

Where is Jake going to school?

delilas said...

The windows look great! New windows always are nice to clean. Good Job and I hope it helps with the heating bill.

Anonymous said...

they are just such cute boys...wow!!! ;)