The other day when Bailey was over to visit, she was really restless. She loves to go outside and with the weather being cooler it just doesn't happen enough for her. As you can see in the picture she was a little grumpy until....
Grandpa took her for a ride on the 4 wheeler. That brought a smile to her lips. She talked about for the rest of the time she was at our house. 
Later while playing in her toy box I took a picture of her with a Santa hat. Jake cleaned out his closet a while back and some how this hat ended up in her toy box.

Later while playing in her toy box I took a picture of her with a Santa hat. Jake cleaned out his closet a while back and some how this hat ended up in her toy box.

2 comments:
Bailey has so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
it's so funny how being a grandpa really softens the guys! I love seeing how chet and my dad react when their grandbabies are around!
Post a Comment