Okay, it has been a little tight around here the past month, with my husband going out on his own. He has been pretty busy though and hopefully he will be able "reap" the benefits of it soon. He is currently in Jackson on a job. I went with him a couple of weeks ago and helped "prep" the job, but the weather hasn't been warm enough to do anymore until this week. It is really pretty over there. The day I took this picture we were on both sides of the Tetons. I still like the Idaho side better. It is more distinct. I took pictures on that side as well , but the memory card I had went south on me and I can't get the pictures off of it now. Kamille, Jake and Paul are helping as well. Travis would be and probably I would too, except Travis is in the middle of drivers ed right now. Actually he is done next week.. yes!! I "get" to go to girls camp next week. I just hope that the weather stays nice like this week. I hear there is still snow in the high country this year. Someone went and checked out "the place" and said that it is still muddy and one of the sights is still flooded, but we will have to just make do. Maybe this nice weather we are having this week will dry things out. Lets all hope.
I've started walking again. I try to walk 3 miles at least 3 times a week and more if I can. I sure makes me feel better. I really enjoy the time to just ponder and think things out. I like to ride my bike too , but I have a flat right now. Kamille has put more miles on it than me and that's were the flat came from. Oh well, at least she is staying in shape and it doesn't cost anything.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
The other side of the Tetons
Posted by Debbie at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So good to hear from you. I hope all goes well with Chet and the business. You are all hard workers so it should be good.
I wish we lived closer so we could walk together. I enjoy walking with someone else. I need to just get a bike out and ride away I can do that by myself.
Post a Comment