CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A 2008 Graduate!

Well, in a week Kamille will be graduating. And she is so ready. We took these pictures really fast one night right before mutual. I'm really glad we did it when we did because the river is way higher now and the rocks are all under water.

The wind was blowing her hair around and she had to keep adjusting it so I told her just to shake it all over and I would start taking pictures that way. We had fun anyways.
A week or so later she decided to go blond and so the pictures are out dated again. So what do you like better? Black or blond, I can't decide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both! Looks like you guys did have fun out there on the river... I think she should have used the messy hair one for her announcements... truly original. ;)

darren said...

Congrats sorry we missed it.Life is so crazy trying to get to everything. Good Luck in the future. Darren and Tina

Shelby Nicole said...

I think I like the dark hair better..but thats coming from another blonde who went dark...so i'm a little partial ;) haha but she honestly looks great with ANYTHING...lucky girl! I miss you guys! :)