Okay, I need to get back into a routine. Life has been flying in the past month. First of all I was put into young womens as the Mia Maid leader right after Jake got home. I am way excited to be back in with the young women. They are a special group of girls and I have always had a soft spot for them.
Then Travis was asked to be on a new super league baseball team. We had about decided to take a year off from that league, but he really wanted to do it and so we caved. He is on a team called the Preditors and they have kids from Rigby, I.F., Blackfoot, Pocatello and now one from Snake River. We leave for a tournament in Phoenix this next Monday. We are looking forward to some warm weather and hope it cooperates.
Because of the expense of the trip, Chet lined us out to drive a couple of Peterbilt trucks to Portland. That was a fast and furious trip. We left on a Thursday afternoon and flew back into I.F. Friday night. Then Travis and I had to be in Poky the next morning to deliver phone books. That is his teams fund raiser to earn money. They are planning another tournament in June to Colorado. So as you can see, a lot of my time is already spoken for for this summer. I know it will be fun and I am looking forward to it all.
It will probably be after the trip before I can write again so I will say happy Easter and have a great two weeks!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Posted by Debbie at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment