CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011
This year for Christmas we decided to make some fun memories by renting a cabin in Island Park. All the kids made it home this year and it is hard to take presents back on the plane so this fit our family well this year. And it even made the shopping a whole lot easier too.
This is Kamille and Trav catching up in the hot tub. It was after dark so it is a little blurry.

Bailey and Madi went for a walk with me one evening. We had a lot of fun listening to the snow crunch under our feet and getting some fresh air.

3 comments:

delilas said...

What a fun way to spend Christmas. I am so happy that you had all your children home. I bet it was really really fun having the Canadians home, eah.
You are playing Ticket to Ride, one of my favorite games.

Taking a break from school feels good I would guess.

Debbie said...

Ticket to ride is a fun game and I haven't got to play it for a long time. They started while I was catching up on some Z's :( So I played candy land with Bailey and Madi, which is Bailey's new favorite game. It was really great to have the Canadians home! I think they will eventually move back to the states, but Jake is just starting school up there and it is cheaper, so it will be awhile before they do.

Anonymous said...

glad you guys had fun. love your natural family pic. those are the best. i'm bummed we missed seeing you guys this christmas. love you guys.