CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Love you Dad!!!

Exactly four weeks from today my Dad went to live with our Heavenly Father. He has left us with a very big void that seems to grow as the days go by. I was looking through my pictures on my camera today and ran across this picture. It is such a great picture of him because it capture his sparkly eyes. It was taken a week before Christmas and we were all together enjoying the season, something I know he especially loved, being together. I know he is in a better place now, and is no longer suffering. We are trying to move on, and we will never forget you Dad. You left big shoes to fill, and I will spend the rest of my life trying to follow your example and fill your shoes.

Love you, Dad!!!!

1 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

This made me cry... I miss him.. I was beautiful Deb, thanks for sharing