CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I am closing in on the 6th week of school and things are going good so far. We are going to be introduced into the 2-D part of CAD today. It looks hard! But maybe it won't be that tough. Hopefully!!!?:)

We just found out that Chet's job fell through. The guy who hired him called him Monday and told him it might not happen and the next day it was pretty much confirmed. What a let down for Chet and ... I'm not going to lie ....me too! He is working in the harvest still so it is hard to go looking right now. All we can do is surf the internet job sites. Not much there though. I did that all summer and didn't find anything there that would keep him home. There is always the long haul truck jobs and I guess he would at least be home every other weekend...but still not all that great and he hates to live in a truck like that.

We have a fun weekend planned with conference . Because we didn't get to go camping this year and also because we are having such great weather right now we are going to camp out in the back yard with campfire and all. Melissa and Paul are coming and Travis and Kamille will be there as well. We are pitching tents and cooking with the dutch ovens, roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. Everything we would do in the mountains, well,l except we get to use a real bathroom:) I think the grand kids will get a kick out of it! And they won't get as dirty because we will be on the grass. I will post pictures later.

Well, better go class is starting in a few minutes.

0 comments: