CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dinner at Olive Garden

I know Chet doesn't like pictures but it really doesn't hurt that bad ;-). We decided to get together and get to know Jake's girlfriend, Nichole. She is a really fun girl and was a really good sport about how... Jake posed for their picture. We tried a couple of times and he just wouldn't cooperate. I think he might be a little like his Dad, he just reacts differently to the situation.

Kamille and Justin made it too. Kamille was having a bad day, but I think having a good dinner might of helped end the night on a better note. What a cute picture anyways!


Paul is always excited to go out to dinner and having never ending pasta bowl was even more exciting to him. He's always fun to be around.


Here's a picture I caught of Melissa and Madi when she wasn't paying attention. I thought it was a cute shot of her.



I am sad that we didn't get a picture of Travis that night. It is weird how he was missed. Sorry Travis, we enjoyed having you with us anyways. Bailey stayed home with some cousins or it would have been the whole family. It was a fun family night! Thanks for the idea Melissa and Paul!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she spells it Nicole, Mom. :) It was fun, thanks for coming! And buying! :) Hee hee.

Becci and Josh said...

I really like Nicole!