CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Can you tell who this is?

Okay, here are some pictures I ran across today while looking through my pics. Some say that Madie doesn't look like Bailey, but this is actually Bailey when she was around Madie's age. I think they look a lot a like. I guess we better start labelling all the pictures so that years from now we won't get them mixed up. What's your vote?



3 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

ok yeah they do definitely look alike! I would have totally thought that was maddison!

Anonymous said...

Yep, those are the exact pictures I was talking about... Madie definitely has her own features, but no one really believed me when I said how much they look alike! I told Paul that I KNOW MY BABIES! :) I wish we would have recreated that shot like we talked about, now it's too late. :(

Kristen said...

Cute girls!! They definately do look alike! What a lucky Grandma you are!!