We had a fun and relaxing 4th of July. We went to the beach and chilled. Everyone enjoyed the slightly cooler day. Bailey especially loved the water even if her lips turned blue. Chet fried up some chicken right on the beach with his turkey fryer and we added a couple of salads and had us some lunch. We latter watched the fireworks. It was fun to see Bailey's excitement over the fireworks. She called them sparkles.
I think Travis loves to text more than anything right now. A typical teenager.
We went to Jackson again for another job the following Monday. What a beautiful day! The weather was just right. It way a nice 79 degrees. The skies were blue and a not a bit of wind. Everything went as planned, I mainly went to ride with Paul. He has his CDL permit and can drive if he has a licensed driver with him. He did a great job for as many hills and turns he had to drive through. It was a good experience for him.
This is a picture of them all at work, Jake driving the "chipper", Chet is running the skidster to feed the chipper gravel, Paul is helping guide Jake so he doesn't run off the the pavement. Me, I ran the roller a little until Chet took over to finish faster. I'm a beginner and am pretty slow.
I went with Melissa to her doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Bailey had a checkup as well a little later so we went to lunch in between. I saw this cute bench just outside the restaurant and couldn't resist to shot of her on it. She's so fun.
Friday, July 11, 2008
A Busy Summer Week
Posted by Debbie at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment